What You Need to Know
We collect and store your data:
- To contact you about your enquiry or order
- To improve the service and products that we offer
- To tell you about follow up products and services that relate to your original enquiry or order
- About how you use our website so that we can continually improve it
When we say ‘we’ we mean:
Maranatha Kitchens and Bathrooms Ltd, incorporated in England and Wales, company number 04986131.
Our address is:
Unit 2-3 Garden City Industrial Estate,
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data we collect:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- What your enquiry was about
- How your first contacted us
- What you order from us
- How you paid for your order (We do not store customer card details)
- Information about how you use our website
- Feedback you give us either in email or face to face
- Your preferences on how you’d like us to contact you
How we collect your data:
- When you fill in a form on our website
- Completing an order or enquiry form over the telephone
- Completing an order or enquiry form when you visit our showroom or if we visit your home
- From an email you send to us
- Google provides us with information about how you use our website
- From a testimonial or feedback form
- From Cookies on our website
- We use essential cookies that allow our website to function
- Analytical cookies that allow us to gather data about how you use our site so we can improve it
- Targeting cookies so that we understand the areas of the site people are interested in
What we use your data for:
- To process your order or enquiry
- To contact you
- To improve the service we offer
- To tell you about new products or services that we think you may be interested in
We only use your data in ways that the law allows us to use it and only for the reason it was originally collected for.
Who we share your data with:
- We share your order and delivery data with our fitters and delivery company only for the purpose of ensuring the right things arrive in the right place at the right time.
- With Mailchimp for emailing out promotions and offers
- With Facebook for sending targeted marketing campaigns
We are a UK company and all of the data we personally hold is stored here in the UK. Data shared with Mailchimp and Facebook is held on their servers.
How we keep your data safe:
We ensure that only people within Maranatha that need to see your data, have access to it.
We take data security very seriously and ensure that all reasonable actions, updates and procedures are followed to keep your data secure.
If for any reason we ever felt your data had been put at risk we would contact you straight away.
How long do we hold your data for:
We recognise that the rooms and furniture we create are intended to last a lifetime so we will keep data about your order for as long as that room is in situ.
Some data we are required by law to keep for certain timeframe and after that the data is deleted or anonymised so that it can’t be traced back to you as an individual.
You can contact us at anytime to ask us to remove your personal details or anonymise your details and we’ll do this within 28 days of the request.
Any marketing emails that we send out will always contain an unsubscribe link.